- The file Outlook.pst is not a personal folders file.
- Outlook.pst can not be accessed - 0x80040116.
- Unable to display the folder. The file Outlook.pst could not be accessed.
- 0x800ccc05 Not Connected To Server
- Message Download Incomplete - 0x800ccc0a
- Microsoft Outlook Error: "The address list could not be displayed"
- Outlook 2003 can't open Zip attachments
- An unknown error has occurred. 0×80040119
- 0x800ccc0d Cant Find Host - Cannot locate server
- Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Messaging interface has caused an unknown error
- The operation failed due to a registry or installation problem. Restart Outlook and try again.
- Fatal Error: 80040900
- Error --ISTORX32.DLL
- Outlook cannot open the data file filename until it has been checked for problems.
- When you try to send, receive, read or delete email, OL2002 0×80040119 and Unknown Error Messages
- PST CRC Error
Microsoft Outlook is an amazing tool to organize contacts, emails, calendar, journals and tasks:
The criticality of PST Repair increases with the bulk of data stored in the PST file increases. It is the importance of this powerful utility which makes the PST file vulnerable. Some of the reasons of PST correction include oversized issue of PST file, virus attacks, improper system shutdown, arbitrary code execution by spyware or malware’s etc. There could be any possible reason which can make your Outlook seize. What will you do then?
What most of the Outlook users do when MS Outlook stop responding to the given commands?
When any PST related issue occurs like any kind of error message or degraded performance, MS Outlook will ask itself to use Scanpst.exe tool to get rid of the issue. But this issue is not efficient to repair most of PST problems, so an alternative is required to scan the PST file and repair it. That’s why PST Repair software is used to repair the corrupted PST file and restore all the mails like contacts, journals, emails, tasks, calendar etc. You must have well idea about How To Repair Scanpst.exe On Outlook 2000 by using pst reapir tool if you are the user of user of outlook 2000 application.?
Reason Behind Microsoft Outlook Corruption
Top 1: Damaged or Corrupt Application
Different applications use MS Outlook in there own way to send or receive emails and in this process they try to access the PST file of Outlook to access some of the data which leads to the corruption of PST file. Not only that some applications in fact try to add some information of their application in Outlook which also cause the Outlook to corrupt.
Top 2: Malware, Spyware or Virus invasion
There are some kind of malware’s and viruses which corrupts the PST file by executing any arbitrary code in MS Outlook. Some Spyware attempts to steal PST information from Outlook and while doing so PST also gets corrupted.
Top 3: Oversized PST File
The size of Outlook’s PST file increases gradually with regular use and crosses its limitation. Once PST size limitation gets crossed the PST file gets corrupted easily.
Top 4: Abrupt System Shutdown.
Once Microsoft Outlook gets closed, there are several back end tasks which is to be performed by the Outlook to keep the data of the PST file intact. But in case if Outlook gets closed abruptly the chances of data loss from the PST file and its corruption increases many folds.
CONCLUSION: To resolve the PST related errors and problems, an efficient tool is required to repair the corrupted PST file and restore it in a healthy condition.
Try PST REPAIR - An alternative to ScanPst.exe!
Detects Outlook Version Automatically
Windows ME/ NT/ 2000/ 2003/ XP/ Vista/ Windows 7